Ministries at Cathedral of Hope
You can make a difference at Cathedral of Hope! We believe that we are called to do more than just sit on the sidelines of life, that God compels us to be active disciples of Jesus Christ by living our values or compassion, inclusion, liberation and hope. Become involved in one or more of the following ministries:
- Children and Youth - The Children and Youth Ministry of the Cathedral of Hope serves our infants through teens with a safe and fun environment staffed by experienced workers. We hope that you will be able to visit the Cathedral of Hope and experience our first-class children's ministry that includes many programs for your child.
- Adult Christian Education - Come and explore your faith and life each Wednesday at 6:15pm. Classes are offered on a range on subjects each week.
- Music - Participate vocally and/or instrumentally in the Sanctuary Choir, Orchestra and other vocal and instrumental ensembles.
- Social Justice - Join Hope for Peace & Justice, the social justice arm of the Cathedral of Hope, to learn more about how to become involved in bringing change to our world.
- Singles - The Cathedral of Hope Singles Ministry brings together Christian singles 21 and up for fellowship and Christian-based activities. It's easy to join - simply show up at one of our monthly events.
- CoH TV - Since 1996, Cathedral of Hope has given people across the world the chance to worship with us through our Television Ministry. You can bring hope to your community and make sure Cathedral of Hope is played on your Cable Access stations.
- Business Network - The Cathedral Business Network is made up of gay, lesbian, and straight business owners, independent service providers and general business professionals who commit to building quality business relationships.
- Oklahoma City - (CoH Partner Congregation) Cathedral Of Hope-Oklahoma City was founded in September 2000 as a satellite church of our main Cathedral in Dallas, Texas. Our mission is to serve as disciples within our city, state, nation and the world, helping others to grow toward wellness as an expression of Christian Caring. CoH OKC is now an independant partner congregation of Cathedral of Hope, Dallas.